Moringa is a nutritionally complex green superfood that can robustly support overall wellness and vitality. Moringa supplements contain essential nutrients like Vitamin C, iron, calcium, plant protein, and potassium. A prized superfood, studies show that Moringa supports a healthy immune system and helps maintain a healthy metabolism. ORGANIC INDIA Moringa capsules can be taken as a daily dietary supplement to obtain maximum health benefits.
Moringa is called “Shobhanjana,” meaning “very auspicious tree,” because of its multiple uses and benefits. All parts of the Moringa tree — seeds, pods, leaves, flowers, and roots — are edible, and loaded with nutrients. Moringa leaves are higher in protein than legumes, making the plant an important nutritional source, with 25 percent protein and 25 percent fiber per serving. The plant is considered a powerful superfood, and one of the most nutrient-dense plants on earth. This drought-resistant tree helps support immunity and metabolism.
- Immune-Supporting. Due to its antioxidant and bioactive compounds, Moringa can help support healthy immune function.
- Nurturing. Moringa is considered one of the most complete, nutrient-dense plants on earth.
- Nutritional Content. Whole Moringa contains 25 times more iron than spinach, seven times more vitamin C than an orange, four times more calcium and twice as much protein as whole milk, triple the potassium of a banana, and 47 known antioxidants. It may also help the body absorb and assimilate iron.
- Energizing. Moringa helps you feel energized while helping use the calories from food as fuel rather than stored as fat.
- Blood Sugar Metabolism. Studies have found that moringa can help maintain healthy blood sugar levels and combat free radicals, thanks to bioactive plant compounds such as isothiocyanates.
- Antioxidant Action. Moringa contains antioxidants that help combat free radicals while helping detoxify the body.
Be the first to review “Primus Wellness Moringa Supplements (90 Vegan Capsules)”